Saturday, October 25, 2008

In the midst of my O'levels examinations...

& I shouldn't have wasted time yesterday researching on hamster genotypes. But it was kinda interesting and...my history paper is 3 days away...HAMSTER GENOTYPES ARE INTERSTING. check the link out :D



The papers were fine.

[BEWARE; some rantings below]

Just that I'm quite angry with myself for making so many stupid, stupid, stupid careless mistakes for emaths. And for studying vegetation for only half an hour (the last time I touched that chapter was a year ago)

Chem was surprisingly very very okay. Considering the fact that I really actually started 3 or 4 days (wasn't too productive at all the past week), it was fine. If it was fine for me, it'll be PRIMARY SCHOOL WORK for most huh. So I guess A1 mark = 90%? (think i'll still suck, then. hope I don't)

English was okay, i think. Wrote greed (just like 80% of the people). nothing much, just like that. Wait, I hope my story was fine ):

Geog was okay, but I only studied rivers, coasts, plate tectonics in depth (like alot in 4L haha) and last minute-ly decided to cram in vegetation half an hour before I left the house. LUCKY I DID. plate tech was mixed with CLIMATE and I know no nuts about climates so I did the FULL VEGETATION QUESTION. forgot 1.5 points for measures damn me (and probably uses). I swear the whole of 4L went o_O at the mixture. lol. and I screwed up qn a) for coast HELP.

Hopefully the questions for human geog would be as fine as this O:

Emaths was okay, really. But not so when I finished the first half quickly, decided to do verrry slowly to be safe and ended up with no time to finish two of the questions I wasn't sure of. Add the (STUPID) careless mistakes, you do the math. If A1 = 85. I'll probably need full marks for paper 2. I want to kill myself. SERIOUSLY. Its a freaking Emaths paper, not A.
note to self: NEVER SKIP QUESTIONS. If not you won't ever get back to it -__-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

need to do well in BIO, GEOG. hopefully combined and if Emaths paper2 goes well for my CARELESS BRAIN, yes please.

Hist, emathspaper2, bio coming up next.
I only like learning about medieval Europe, ancient civilizations kinda things ):

HITLER LETS GIRLS LEARN ONLY SINGING, BIO, GERMAN, RACE STUDY, HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, IDEOLOGY!! they're all my favourite subjects! O: (take away ideology and race study.. I don't learn german but I'd love to)

k BREAK OVER! bye. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!!!!

No comments: